Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pop Art Sculpture

*No picture posted online of this project*
For this project we were allowed one partner and my partner was Taylor Smith. I had to think hard about what we were going to do for this project until it hit me to do a Nike Swoosh and I knew that was the perfect idea. I was very pleased with our project and It was one of my favorites to create. We used cardboard, a lot of tape that would not stay, black paint to cover the cardboard, and sparkles to top it all off. The outcome of our project was phenominal to me. I loved it, it was everything I thought it would be and with our artistic abilities together we did it. The only thing I would go back and redo about this project would be to make it bigger! The size was medium but if I did it again I'd want it big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment