Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Op Art 2

*No picture posted online of this project*
This project was really cool. I liked this a lot and it looked awesome when I finished! The color scheme I chose was pink and purple. Each time I hit a line, I'd switch colors and it turned out really nice. I enjoyed it a lot. The only thing I didnt like was that my pink marker ran out pretty much right after I started my project so I had to color all of my purple first and then go get a new marker and it looked really dumb without another color, but once I got the pink marker and finished it looked amazing and even better than I expected. If I ever did this project again, I'd make sure that my markers work and will last throughout the whole project! But overall I liked this project a lot and I liked the outcome of my piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment