Monday, October 24, 2011

Pop Can Line Drawing

My thought on this piece of art work would be that it was pretty decent for being the first thing i've ever drawn. It was pretty neat, but it was a little stiff. I think this project was pretty successful and it helped me learn the value of lines. It helped when I used the pen because it made the lines pop out more. The thing that didn't work was trying to draw a pop can from what I know, I really had to study the can. Next time I would consider taking more time on drawing each line, I kind of rushed a little and got some of the lines wrong. The most difficult part of this project was drawing the crushed can because there were more lines to draw and it was hard. I learned that I really have to work hard and take my time while drawing lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment