Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two Point Perspective Building Drawing

When I first had to pick out a building to draw, I thought this would be the hardest project of the whole year, but once I started going and making all the lines go back to vanishing point it was pretty easy. I feel pretty good about this piece actually. I took my time and carefully shaded all the windows and put some brick patches around the building to make people get the impression that its a brick building. The thing that didn't work about this project is having the vanishing point on the ends of the paper, instead I taped two extra pieces of paper to put the vanishing point on and it worked easier that way. I learned from this project that sometimes the vanishing point has to be further away in order to make a bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment